About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Three Little Words

 God Loves Me. These are three little words, but the impact of those words are tremendous…if you let them be. To really understand we need to go back to the beginning, to the very beginning, actually to before the beginning. Before God created the world, and created man, He knew, because God is all knowing, what would happen, what would have to happen, for Him to have a relationship with us. He knew the sacrifice that would have to be made, and He knew that even after that sacrifice, most people would still reject Him. Yet, still, He created us anyways, because He already loved us so much. Let that sink in a little bit. God loves you. Now, I know what some of you are thinking, why does a loving God allow bad things to happen. Well, the short answer to this question is because this isn’t Heaven. Another answer to that question is because of free will. God doesn’t want robots who are forced to love Him. He wants us to love Him out of our own free will, and for that to happen, He has to allow all free will. The good news is that, for believers, this is the only hell we will ever know. The bad news is, for unbelievers, this is the only Heaven they will ever know. 

God show His love to us in so many ways. The most important way is that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, who is fully man, but also fully God, to be born on Earth, live a life as a man, be crucified on the cross, where all the sins of the whole world we laid upon Him, and He died for our sins. Then, He conquered death, hell, and the grave, and, on the third day, rose from the grave, alive, and ascended into Heaven, where He is waiting, with God, for His people to spend eternity with Him. He shows His love in other ways also. God uses the world around us to show us that He loves us. In the breeze on a beautiful day, in the foggy morning, in the sun rays shining down through the clouds as you are driving down the road, in the flowers blooming, in the love of a beloved pet. All you have to do is be observant to see God’s love shining all around us. 

God loves me. These words are little words, but they hold the meaning of life. That God, the maker of the universe, loves me so much. That He is faithful, He is present, He is kind and generous. Whenever you are having a hard time. Remember these three little words, and look around you for those reminders of God’s love for you. And maybe be a reminder of God’s love to someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment