About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review of Prayers for the Battlefield by Heidi St. John

  


    Every mom should have at least one copy of Prayers for the Battlefield, by Heidi St. John. Heidi is a wife, a homeschool mom of 7 children, an author of 7 books, a speaker, and has a new website http://momstronginternational.com/ where she leads a scripture writing challenge every month, along with a Bible study that she has written. Heidi isn’t afraid to tell it like it is, especially when it comes to her children. This book has thirty-one beautifully written prayers and devotions, written by Heidi, to go with different topics such as, for the mom who feels powerless, for the mom who needs a good offense, and for a mom who is facing the unexpected. Heidi has poured her heart out into these prayers, and short devotions, to help her fellow moms to fight the spiritual battle going on for their children. Because, whether we like it or not, there is a spiritual battle going on. Heidi St. John, so graciously, helps equip us moms to fight, with this wonderful book. I feel so blessed to be a part of the launch team, and preview, this book.  Get your planners out because this book launches on September 18, 2018. 

*disclaimer*

I received this book for free from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review

You can pre-order the book here and check out Heidi's website here and her Mom Strong International site here

No comments:

Post a Comment