About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review of Warfare: Winning the Spiritual Battle by Tony Evans





Whether we like it or not, we are in a war against an enemy. Dr. Tony Evans equips us for battle in his new book Warfare. He tells us who the enemy is and takes us through the history of the enemy, and the enemy’s works and strategies. He then goes on to show us how God has equipped us to fight this battle. He tells us that God hasn’t left us alone but is right there with us. God gives us armor and weapons to fight the enemy, and best of all, we are guaranteed success. Evans doesn’t just summarize this battle but goes into details about exactly how the enemy works, and exactly how God works in our lives to fight the enemy. Every Christian should read this book at least once. This book can help us to formulate our battle plan against satan and his demons, as we fight alongside the Lord of Heaven’s armies and reach our victory. Tony Evans is a husband, father,  and well respected pastor, teacher, and speaker. He also has a daily podcast and a website where you can find numerous resources to help with your relationship with God. I was blessed to be on the launch team and to preview this book.

*Disclaimer* I received this book for free, from the publisher, Moody Publishing, in exchange for an honest review


You can find more information about Tony Evans on his website here

No comments:

Post a Comment