About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Friday, January 4, 2019

I Will Trust You, Jesus

“But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.” 

Today I’m supposed to go to a luncheon with the ladies from the homeschool co-op that my daughter and I are joining. I woke up wanting to cancel, and stay home. I’m not good in new situations, or big group settings, especially filled with people that I don’t know. I don’t like being stretched or taken out of my comfort zone. I sat down to have my quiet time, and the devotion in my Jesus Calling book says this; “I want you to learn a new habit. Try saying ‘I trust you, Jesus’ in response to whatever happens to you.” This is exactly what I need to do. God has already given me the courage needed to go to this luncheon. I need to trust Him. I need to trust that this is Hill will, because it is, that this is good for me, because it is, and that He will be there with me, because He will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment