I was thinking and praying this morning and I told God that I was ready to get back to life, that I was ready to have the energy and the desire to do things again. Then I sensed God telling me that this season has a purpose, that this season of little to no energy and little to no desire to do things will accomplish great things. Yes, I still am ready to get back to life with the energy and desire to do things again but I’m going to try my best to be patient and trust that God knows what He is doing. Just like God took the Israelites through the wilderness instead of the shorter way through the land of the Philistines for a reason, God is taking me through my own personal wilderness for a reason. To do what is for my good and His glory. In the meantime I’m going to look for the good in all things and try to learn lessons from each and every trial and storm I go through. Most importantly, I’m going to try to remember that God is Immanuel(God with us), He is always with me, that He is Jehovah Rapha (the Lord Who heals) and will heal me in His time.
About Me
- Patricia Pate
- Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment