About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Friday, September 26, 2025

Life Is Rough

   Life has been rough lately, but let’s face it, life is rough the majority of the time. The Bible even says that we will have troubles in life, but it also promises that God will be there with us through those troubles. I remember a discussion in a college literature class about who had it more rough, Christians or non Christians. My argument is that non Christians have it more rough because they don’t have the presence of God with them. Christians do have the presence of God, in the form of the Holy Spirit. What’s even better than that is that, for a Christian, this life on Earth is the only Hell we will ever know. The sad part about that is, for non Christians, this life on Earth is the only Heaven they will ever know. Non christians, unless they believe and receive salvation, will never experience the all consuming presence and power of God. The very thing that makes Hell, Hell is the complete and utter absence of the presence of God. 

  I find comfort in the fact that, no matter what I’m going through here on Earth, this is the absolute worst it will get for me. I also find comfort in the fact that I have an ever present Father Who has promised to always be there for me. I have an Immanuel, God with us. On the other hand, my heart breaks for those who do not have that. Those who are not saved, and don’t have the assurance of, one day, going to Heaven to spend all eternity with God. For these people I pray often. I pray that they will know the love and presence of God, and that they will believe and receive salvation. I pray that I will, one day, see them in Heaven. If you have not believed and received salvation, and you want to talk, then please contact me. I will try my best to answer questions or walk you through believing and receiving salvation. It would be an honor to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment