The other day l, I was thinking about what I would wish for if I found a genie that would grant me three wishes. My first thought was that I want to be healthy and not have to struggle health wise anymore. Then I thought about what all I have learned through my health struggles and how I have grown through them as well. Would I really trade that growth and learning in? I’m not sure that I would. It makes me think about something that my psychology instructor, at Bevill, told my class once. She has cerebral palsy, and said that if she could go back and change her health, she wouldn’t change a thing, because the cerebral palsy helped to make her who she is today. That is kind of how I feel about my health struggles. If I could learn what I needed to learn and grow how I need to grow without these health struggles, I would definitely take that, but God knows what I need for me to learn and grow. God uses what He knows will work and will get our attention. Now, I’m not saying He causes these things, but He will use them for our good and His glory. So, until the day where I can’t learn and grow from my health issues, I’m going to ask myself what God is trying to teach me through each and every struggle, and each and every day. I pray that God will open my eyes to the lessons, and growth opportunities each day. That He will help me to use everything that He has already given me, to lead a successful life according to Him. I hope you all have a great week, and I pray that God will show you the lessons and growth opportunities from each struggle that you face this week.
About Me
- Patricia Pate
- Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.
Thank you for the prayer for your readers.
ReplyDeleteYou’re welcome
ReplyDelete