It’s been an interesting week so far. Actually it’s started d out as an interesting weekend. Sunday was Miracle Day at church. We have been praying for this day since January. There were some specifics that we, as a church, have been praying for, but we have also been praying for all kinds of miracles to happen, and they did. We had a wonderful service on Sunday morning, and many came back for the evening service as well. My husband and I had nursery that evening, we had two toddlers in the nursery. They were a joy to be around, even though we were both exhausted at the end. I was listening to the sermon, as much as I could while helping to keep an eye on two wiggly toddlers, and the sermon definitely spoke to me. On Monday, I decided to go back and watch the sermon again, and take notes. Our pastor spoke on Mark 11:22-24. It was on praying and believing that, if what you are praying for is God’s will, then God will move the mountains in the way of what you are praying for.
Something led me to start researching online college courses. I started searching, and came across a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a specialization in life coaching. I started a bachelor’s in psychology degree many years ago, but I put my education on hold to homeschool my girls. I, now, feel that God is leading me to go back and finish that degree and specialize in life coaching. There are several mountains standing in the way at this point though. The biggest one is financial. College is expensive! My family and I are in the bracket where my husband makes too much for federal aid, but not enough for us to afford the tuition and other expenses of me finishing my degree. But! I know that, if this is God’s will, the He will move this mountain, and all the other mountains in the way, and I will get my degree, and go on to do whatever it is that He has planned for my life. If it’s not His will, then I know that He has something even better in store for me. I would greatly appreciate your prayers in this matter. I have known for a long time that God wants me to use my life experiences to help others get through their life experiences. That is why I started this blog. I want to be able to help others get through the rough times in their lives, point them towards God, and make disciples who make disciples.

No comments:
Post a Comment