About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Springtime

   Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I love seeing the flowers and trees blooming, and the birds flying around, building their nests. It seems that everything is more colorful, and more vibrant in the Spring. Spring is a time of growth and renewal. The Earth is waking up from its Winter’s rest, and is stretching out, and getting ready to burst forth into abundant activity. 

  Spring also makes me want to do more. I want to acquire all the plants, and I start making more and more plans for the Summer. I start feeding the birds more, and I do more sitting outside watching those birds. Springtime seems to give me a little more energy, and my mood peps up a little bit as well. 

  This Spring has been filled with so much renewal and growth already, and I’m making so many plans, although I have committed to not so many plants this year. I can see things sprouting, and growing, and while they haven’t come to full fruition yet, I know that they will. I can see God working in my life. He is moving mountains, He is growing me, and growing things in me, and around me. 

  One thing, that I’m looking forward to this Spring, is celebrating Easter. Easter weekend is when Christians celebrate the fact that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. The Bible said that the penalty for sin is death(Romans 6:23). Jesus took that penalty for all of us, on that cross. Not only did He take that death penalty for us, He conquered death, hell, and the grave, and 3 days later, He rose from the dead, and came out of that grave. The Bible says that He was seen by over 500 people(1 Corinthians 15:6), and then He ascended into Heaven and is sitting at the right hand of the Father. That is a great reason to love Springtime. 

   This Spring, I pray for growth and renewal for you. I hope that, if you don’t have a personal relationship with Jesu Christ, that you come to know Him. He loves you so much. He loves you enough that He died for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment