About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Patricia Pate. I live in small town Alabama with my husband, oldest daughter, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I'm passionate about God, my family, reading, crocheting, my health, and life in general. I will be blogging about my life, and anything that comes to mind really. I will also be blogging book reviews. I get some Advanced Reader Copies to review from NetGally, and publisher lists, and I also join book launch teams to help spread the word about upcoming books. Some books aren't released to the public yet, and some have been released. I hope you enjoy my blog, I promise you it will make you think, make you cry, make you laugh, and probably make you think I am completely crazy.

Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Review of Oddly Enough by Carolanne Miljavac


Carolanne Miljavac knows how to keep a person's attention. I fell in love with Carolanne as she told about growing up in Alabama. She described her life in ways that made me want to reach through the pages of the book and give her a great big hug. This book takes you through all the emotions. I laughed, I cried, I got angry, and I loved. Carolanne lays it all out there for the reader. The good, the bad, and the ugly, but does it in a way that keeps a reader coming back for more. She loves God and doesn't care who knows it.  She is real about her life, and she isn't afraid to put herself out there. Reading this book has changed me for the better. If you have gotten away from God, or just need a refresher, then this book is for you. If you feel that you are not good enough, or you don't love yourself, then this book is for you. If you have had a lot of storms and fiery trials in life and are discouraged, then this book is for you. If you love God and want a closer relationship with Him, then this book is for you. I am so excited for this book’s release so that I can buy copies and give as gifts to loved ones. 

"I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review."



No comments:

Post a Comment